By quality food products
Onion, finely chopped.
Green chilli, finely chopped.
2 - 3
2 - inch piece
- Dosa batter : 1 cup
- Onion, finely chopped. : 3/4 cup
- Green chilli, finely chopped. : 2 - 3
- Ginger, minced : 2 - inch piece
- Coconut Oil : as needed
- Mix onion, green chilli, and the ginger together, keep it aside.
- Heat a frying pan or a dosa tawa, add a few drops of oil and smear it throughout the pan with half an onion.
- Once the tawa is heated well, reduce the heat to medium, pour a ladle of dosa batter and spread it in a circular motion to form a thick dosa.
- After a few seconds, sprinkle the onion mixture all over the dosa. Be generous in adding onions. Gently press the onion mixture into the dosa with a ladle or spatula.
- Drizzle a tsp of oil around the dosa. Once the edge of the dosa is golden brown, flip the dosa to the other side.
- Drizzle a little oil on the other side also. Let the dosa cook thoroughly.
- Gently lift the dosa out of the tawa with a spatula.
- Serve hot with Coconut chutney or sambar.