By quality food products
- Boiled Potato : 1, Large
- Cooked Chicken : 1 Cup
- Cheese : 1 tbsp
- Salt : ½ tsp
- Bread Crumbs : 1 Cup
- Black Pepper : 1 tsp
- Cumin powder : ½ tsp
- Egg : 2
- Water : As needed
- Oil : for Frying
- In a bowl, mash the boiled potato to a smooth texture.
- Grind the cooked chicken in a grinder.
- Add chicken to the mashed potato.
- Season it with salt, black pepper, Chilli Powder and Cumin powder.
- Grate the cheese and add it to the mix.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Make rolls with hands.
- In another bowl, beat the two eggs well.
- Coat each roll in the egg.
- Coat each roll with the bread crumb.
- Place in hot oil for pan frying.
- Fry until you get a deep golden color from all sides.
- Serve with ketchup or mayonnaise