By quality food products
Large onion, finely chopped
Green chilli, finely chopped
- Oats : ½ cup
- Rava : ¼ cup
- Rice flour : ½ cup
- Water : 1½ cups
- Large onion, finely chopped : 1
- Green chilli, finely chopped : 3
- Grated coconut : 2 Tbsp
- Ghee or oil : as needed
- Salt : to taste
- Coriander leaves : A few
- Curry leaves : A few
- Grind the oats to a fine powder.
- Add the rice flour and the Rava to this.
- Add water slowly until the mixture gains a batter-like consistency.
- Add onions, chilli and curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Let this batter sit for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat the pan.
- Drizzle some ghee or oil and spread it across the pan.
- Pour some of the batter in the centre and using a serving spoon, spread it around.
- Let it sit for two minutes and turn over when cooked.
- Serve with fresh coconut chutney.