CHOCOLATE BISCUIT CAKE
By quality food products
Oreo or Bourbon biscuits
Instant coffee powder
- Oreo or Bourbon biscuits : 400 grms
- Sugar : ½ cup
- Baking powder : ½ tsp
- Milk : 1¼ cup
- Vanilla Essence : 1 tsp
- Instant coffee powder : 4 tsp
- Butter : as needed
- Salt : 1 cup
- Spread salt around the bottom of the cooker and preheat it for 10 minutes without the whistle on a medium flame.
- Roughly break the biscuits and add it to the food processor along with the sugar.
- Blend until it's a fine mixture without any chunks remaining.
- Transfer the biscuit mixture to a glass bowl
- add in the baking powder and the instant coffee powder, mix well.
- Add the milk and the vanilla essence. Mix until everything is well untill the batter looks nice and smooth.
- Generously grease a 4’ inch baking pan with butter. Line it with a parchment paper or dust it with flour.
- Transfer the batter in the pan and carefully place this pan in the cooker on top of a wire rack.
- Close the cooker and cook the cake for 45-50 minutes
- Poke the cake with a skewer to check if it's baked well. If the skewer comes out clean, the cake is well baked.
- Once done, carefully remove the cake and let it cool completely before unmolding
- Decorate with Chocolate icing and berries on the top (Optional)