By quality food products
300 to 350 grams
Ginger Garlic paste
Garam Masala Powder
- Cauliflower : 300 to 350 grams
- Curry leaves : 2 sprigs
- Green chilies : 2
- Ginger Garlic paste : 1¼ tsp
- Red chili powder : 1 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder : 1 tsp
- Gram flour : ¼ cup
- Rice flour : ¼ cup
- Salt : As needed
- Turmeric Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Water : As needed
- Oil for frying : as needed
- Add cauliflower to salted hot water and leave for sometime.
- Drain the water and rinse again thoroughly, drain one more time.
- Add them to a mixing bowl.
- Add ginger garlic paste, curry leaves, green chilies.
- Sprinkle chili powder, and garam masala.
- Mix well. Evenly sprinkle the flour and salt.
- Sprinkle water and coat the cauliflower well with flours.
- Use water as needed.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- When the oil is hot enough fry until golden on a medium heat.
- Drain on a kitchen tissue. Serve cauliflower Bajji hot with ketchup or mayonnaise.