By quality food products
Green cardamom pods
4 - 5
- Butter : 5 Tablespoon
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Green cardamom pods : 4 - 5
- Milk : 2 - 3 tbs
- Cashew, broken : 2 tbs
- Raisins : 1 tbs
- In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of ghee on medium heat.
- Once hot, add the Rava and roast it stirring continuously till you get a nice aroma, this will take around 6-7 minutes.
- Once roasted, set aside and let it cool down a bit.
- In another pan, heat 1 teaspoon of ghee on medium heat.
- Once hot, fry the cashews and raisins in it till nice golden brown.
- Once the Rava has cooled down a bit, grind it using a blender. Transfer to a large bowl, also add the fried nuts.
- In a blender, grind together granulated sugar and cardamom seeds.
- Mix the ground sugar into the Rava and nuts mixture. (Save some nuts to garnish at the end.)
- Add 3 tablespoons of warm melted ghee and 1-2 tablespoons of milk. Mix well.
- Take a small amount of mixture in your hand.
- Press it with your hands and form a round shape of the size of a golf ball.
- Repeat the process.
- Garnish each laddoo with nuts and serve.