JACKFRUIT SEED MILKSHAKE
By quality food products
Jack fruit Seeds, Peeled and boiled
- Jack fruit Seeds, Peeled and boiled : 10-15
- Almonds : 5-6
- Milk : 500 ml
- Sugar : 4 tbsp
- Condensed milk : 1/2 cup
- Grind the boiled Jackfruit seeds with three tablespoons of milk.
- Add almonds to this coarse paste and grind well.
- Add the rest of the milk to the jar and grind for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the mix into a clean bowl.
- Add the condensed milk and sugar and beat until the sugar dilutes completely.
- Refrigerate the shake until it's chilled.
- Serve chilled. (Optional).